Senators Ward, Burges, Kavanah, and Yee have sponsored Senate Bill SB1167 for the 2015 Arizona legislative session. This bill will ban all forms of photo enforcement in Arizona. Please contact your legislators and let them know how they should vote on this bill that will help remove the corruption from law enforcement and improve traffic safety for all motorists.
- brett on Rental Car Companies Cashing In on Photo Enforcement!
- Debra on Mobile Speed Van Signage Illegal
- John on Speed Camera Van Fails To Prevent Another Crash in Tucson
- Fred Sboddi on ATS, Tucson: Do As We Say, Not As We Do
- Fred Sboddi on Mobile Speed Van Signage Illegal